The Pocketalk Website is a service for Pocketalk product users and users who use the Pocketalk Website and is a customer-only page provided on our website. Once you have a Pocketalk ID and create your own account, you can use various useful functions from the Pocketalk Website.
Article 1 Purpose
Article 2 Target Audience
On the Pocketalk Website, it's possible to use the Services stipulated in the following article by obtaining a Pocketalk ID and registering your account or when the Company issues a Pocketalk ID for you in the given cases.
Article 3 Details of the Service
By acquiring a Pocketalk ID and registering your own account, you can use the services that accompany Pocketalk products, our subscription services, and other services such as providing discount information limited to those who have Pocketalk IDs.
Article 4 Application and Service Provision
Article 5 Changes in Registration Information
Customers who have obtained a Pocketalk ID and completed their account registration (hereinafter referred to as "users") should promptly register the change by the method prescribed by our company if there is a change in the registered contents. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the failure to register the change. In addition, as stipulated in Article 7, it is not possible to change the name by lending or transferring rights.
Article 6 Termination of Use Registration
Article 7 Prohibition of Transfer of Rights, etc.
Article 8 Obligation to Manage Pocketalk ID and Password
The User shall be solely responsible for using and managing the Pocketalk ID and password (including the password registered by the User) granted to the User after registration and shall not allow use by third parties or lend or transfer them to a third party. If the User learns that their Pocketalk ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, please contact us immediately and follow the instructions if we provide guidance.
Article 9 Disclaimer
Article 10 Cancellation of Use Registration
The Company may deny your application to register or cancel the qualification as a Pocketalk ID registrant even if the registration is already accepted without any notice if the customer falls under any of the following. In that case, we will notify you to your email address (as reported to us). その場合、弊社はお客様のメールアドレス（弊社に届け出のあるもの）に通知します。
- When the customer who applied does not exist
- When the customer has received a revocation of the registration of Pocketalk ID pursuant to this article at the time of application
- When the information necessary for registration is insufficient, such as false statements, errors, or omissions in the submitted items at the time of application
- When it is found that it is a group of organized crime groups, organized crime group members, companies and organizations related to organized crime groups, sokaiya, antisocial groups that masquerade social movements / political activities or special intelligence violent group, etc., or it has a relationship deemed to be facilitating or substantially involved in these persons or groups, or other antisocial forces
- When the Company determines that the usage status of this service is not appropriate
Article 11 Interruption of Service
In the event of a failure, trouble, abnormality of the communication line, system failure, etc. of the equipment used by the Company, or when the Company deems it necessary, such as when it is unavoidable for the maintenance or construction of this service, the provision of this service may be suspended without prior notice.
Article 13 Handling of Personal Information
Article 14 Compliance with other Terms
Article 15 Agreement Jurisdictional Court
Article 16 Governing Law
Enactment of supplementary provisions: April 13, 2022